Job Title : Manager
Area of Expertise : Institutional Sales
Experience Level : 8-15 Years
- Deliverables : KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER -INSTITUTIONAL SALES for PAN INDIA.
*Sales & Marketing:
- Implementing strategies for promoting sales in General trade, & institutional segment includes, CSD, Government Sales, Modern Trade Sales, Tender Business & Project Sales as per the plans of Organization.
- General Trade Management.
- Market Penetration.
- Maintaining P&L.
- Sales Operations and Marketing Strategy.
- Commercial activities related to Institutional sales.
- Implementing Sales & Marketing strategies, contributing towards enhancing business Volumes/ Values, resulting organizational growth.
- Arrange BTL activities
- New Institutes mapping and development.
- Developing new clientage for promoting the range of products.
- Proficient in executing business development operations, identifying new markets and monitoring lead generation.
- Handling Tender business.
- Enlisting of products/company in Govt. departments.
*Client Relationship Management / Key Account Management:
- Managing Customer Centric Operations, ensuring Customer satisfaction by achieving delivery timelines and service quality norms.
- Interfacing with clients for obtaining feedback, suggesting the most viable product range and cultivating relations with them for securing long term business association.
- Will be an effective communicator with excellent management skills.