Job Title : Assistant Manager
Area of Expertise : International Marketing-South America
Experience Level : 5-12 years
- Attend international medical conferences to promote company’s presence and focus on the great impact events and trade shows.
- Collaborate with international and national training departments to identify and implement new programs according to local laws and customs.
- Maintain all new processes and promote all marketing programs to optimize growth.
- Develop, manage and organize all marketing materials and provide an interface with company staffs and international distributors.
- Maintain knowledge in regional customer and appropriate requirements and maintain relationship with regional trade associations and industry to promote marketing opportunities.
- Assist various departments to initiate strategic decisions and manage development of regional marketing collateral.
- Administer and monitor all marketing and P&Ls budgets to monitor marketing progress against budget and goals.
- Qualifications: MBA-International Business
- CTC:- 50,000-60,000 Per month
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
Upload Your Job Profile
Upload or Paste your CV Now
Please complete the form below (fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory)