Job Title : Manager
Area of Expertise : International Marketing-USA
Experience Level : 5-12 years
Manager- USA Territory
This role will be looking after new business development and regular sales for hand tools in USA. The person will be responsible to make sales call to generate business in customer brand as well as establish company’s own JRS Drive brand. He will also be responsible for customer relationship and managing dispatch from the plant.
- Responsible for developing the respective markets to their high potential
- Identification of small distributors, retailers, stores etc. who can buy in ‘JRS Drive’ brand.
- Find and hire new representatives in USA to promote and establish JRS Drive branded tools.
- Contact big OEMs who take parts in their brands for business.
- Develop business with big retail chains like Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Grainger, Tractor Supplies etc.
- Tie up with hand tools manufacturing companies for contract manufacturing.
- Forecast sales demand and prepare proper mapping of customer’s products.
- Meet the performance targets of enquiry generation, order intake, shipment, backlog creation, selling prices, receivables etc.
- Review of customer enquiry / requirements and contract.
- Timely communication to customer queries.
- Make quotations/offers.
- Enter into negotiations with customer.
1. Focus on ‘JRS Drive’ Branded Hand Tools
- Work as help-desk for ISRs to give back end support
- Online product updation
- Order forwarding and monitoring
2. Find 2nd Line Customers
- Customer search
- Sending E-mails
- Send samples if required
Upload Your Job Profile
Upload or Paste your CV Now
Please complete the form below (fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory)