Job Title : Manager
Area of Expertise : Institutional Sales
Experience Level : 8-15 Years
- Deliverables : KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER -INSTITUTIONAL SALES for PAN INDIA.
*Sales & Marketing:
- Implementing strategies for promoting sales in General trade, & institutional segment includes, CSD, Government Sales, Modern Trade Sales, Tender Business & Project Sales as per the plans of Organization.
- General Trade Management.
- Market Penetration.
- Maintaining P&L.
- Sales Operations and Marketing Strategy.
- Commercial activities related to Institutional sales.
- Implementing Sales & Marketing strategies, contributing towards enhancing business Volumes/ Values, resulting organizational growth.
- Arrange BTL activities
- New Institutes mapping and development.
- Developing new clientage for promoting the range of products.
- Proficient in executing business development operations, identifying new markets and monitoring lead generation.
- Handling Tender business.
- Enlisting of products/company in Govt. departments.
*Client Relationship Management / Key Account Management:
- Managing Customer Centric Operations, ensuring Customer satisfaction by achieving delivery timelines and service quality norms.
- Interfacing with clients for obtaining feedback, suggesting the most viable product range and cultivating relations with them for securing long term business association.
- Will be an effective communicator with excellent management skills.
Upload Your Job Profile
Upload or Paste your CV Now
Please complete the form below (fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory)